Orange County Fair Preservation Society
The Orange County Fairgrounds Preservation Society was established in late 2009 in order to protect this valuable public land from development and insure it remains the heart of the Orange County/Costa Mesa in perpetuity.
Did you know?
- $61.8 Million – Annual personal income impact from Fair attendees, organization and business spending.
- An estimated 5.06 jobs are created in the county for each worker in the Fair organization.
- $1 spent at the Fairgrounds generates an additional 43 cents in additional spending in the County.
- $11.9 million in local spending by commercial exhibitors, $4.1 million in personal income, 103 local jobs, and almost $84,000 in taxes are generated annually by the Fair
- Year round events (non-Fair time) generated over $57 million
- Economic Impact of Fairgrounds – $185 Million
- And those are 2002 numbers!
Orange County’s Fairgrounds are constantly in use – if it’s not the Fair, it’s the Marketplace, a gem show, pet expo, warehouse sale, motocross show, skateboarding contest.